2020 International Sportsmen’s Expo – Colorado Convention Center: January 9-12, 2020
Hi, this is Scott Whatley, Host of Sportsman of Colorado Radio and I am honored to once again Emcee and Host the Adventure Theater, sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation at the 2020 International Sportsmen’s Expo January 9-12, 2020 at the Colorado Convention Center. We will also have our booth again for Sportsman of Colorado Radio Show so please stop by and visit us at booth at #827. We look forward to seeing you there!
Now in its 44th year, the International Sportsmen’s Expo at the Colorado Convention Center is Denver’s most highly anticipated event for tens of thousands of fishing, hunting and outdoor enthusiasts from within Colorado and surrounding states.
International Sportsmen’s Expositions’ reputation as the industry leader in hunting, fishing and outdoor sports shows is based on our four-decade-long commitment to presenting a broad spectrum of outdoor recreational opportunities as conservation-supporting pursuits.
It is truly the Premier Outdoors, Hunting, Fishing and Travel Shows in the Western United States.
The International Sportsmen’s expo offers industry-leading interactive features that allow any attendee to view, learn about, and actually experience a wide variety of outdoor products and activities, including:
• Breathtaking world-record displays of elk (RMEF) and State taxidermy associations, to stunning wildlife paintings, sculpture, photography and lifestyle furnishings
• Casting, archery and game-calling contests, including hosting the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation World Elk Calling Championship Regionals at ISE Colorado and Utah
• Fun and informative sporting-dog demos
• Archery Ranges for absolute beginners or champion shooters
• 40-ft.-long Aquarium Demonstration Tank filled with living fish found in local waters
• Multiple locations to try a game call, or cast with a fishing rod
• Partnerships with state Fish and Wildlife Departments
• Youth Fairs, from 5,000-20,000 sq. ft., designed to introduce kids to the outdoors. Staffed with dozens of experienced guides and experts, the fair draws thousands of youth and their families, helping create the next generation of enthusiastic and informed outdoor participants
• Theaters offering multimedia presentations on destinations local or exotic, techniques simple or sophisticated, and garage-built solutions to tomorrow’s gear
• Expert-led demonstrations
DATE: January 9 – 12, 2020
LOCATION: Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Thursday, January 9: 12:00 Noon – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, January 10: 12:00 Noon – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 11: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 12: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
TICKETS: Adult Admission $16.00. Youth under 15 and active military (with ID) are free!
• NEW—Colorado Campfire Theater: all-new presentations on what to do, where and how in Colorado
• NEW—Shooting Game; safe, fun, skill-building plus a daily contest
• NEW—RMEF Great Elk Tour
• Archery Experience
• Fly-Fishing Pavilion: theater, tying, entomology and Casting Contest
• KastKing Combo Casting Contest: fly-/spin-/bait-casting teams
• Colorado Parks and Wildlife Outdoors Colorado Pavilion
• Youth Fair (free activities)
• Outdoor Product Showcase
• Adventure Theater
• Lady’s Shooting Through Barriers
• Expert’s Corner
• Sporting-Dog Arena
• Friday is Advanced Angler Day, and Sunday is Family Day at Demo Tank
• RMEF Regional Elk-Calling Contest
Visit www.SportsExpos.com for a schedule of events and a list of presenters.